Why am I not getting any information from this site is it my machine 🤔🤔

Posted , 8 users are following.

Sorry it's just I am not getting anything from the forum

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Do you mean that you are not getting notifications in your in-box or that when you log on to the forum there is nothing for you?. 

If the first then you are not alone. I gave up looking in my in box weeks ago as it didn't matter how I set my options on the forum nothing ever appeared. I now just log in to the forum direct and if there is anything new it says that I have notifications ( with a little red dot if there are unread ones ) and I go to them that way.

• Posted

Can you post with details of what you use - iPad, iPhone, other smartphone, computer. I gather that makes a difference to things...
    • Posted

Forgot to say - I have reported your post so they will know you have problems.
    • Posted

I think that also what makes a difference,  and not just on this site, is the IT security you use. I use AVG and I'm forever having to disable it temporarily to do basic things like saving an Excel spreadsheet.

• Posted

I don't know - but the techies like to know when there is a problem like this.

• Posted

Hey there,

Just taking the opportunity to say that my email notifications are fine and everything else on this site works great. It’s a goldmine! Hope you get yr tech issues resolved!

• Posted

Margaret, I am having no problems and I use an Android cellphone. Hope you solve your problem.
  • Posted

Have you checked the settings in your profile?  Personally I don't like having my inbox filled up with notifications so I've turned off that option and just go to the notifications folder on this page when I'm on line.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.