Why am I still cramping?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am new to this forum and I have been having a strange cycle. In march I miscarried my baby at 3 months along. I haven't gone back on BC because I don't like how I feel and my periods will not regulate on the pill. I have been having really regular periods 7 days on and 21 off. But this time is different. I started a period on the 1st of November and ended on the 7th, just before my cycle and right when it was ending and light, I had unprotected sex.. On the 9th of November I got a slight bladder infection but Just in the last couple of days I've been feeling slightly crampy and I am spotting a little. Could this be from the infection? Is it maybe a weird cycle? Or should I be taking possible pregnancy precaution?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It sounds unlikely that you are pregnant, but I would test just to be certain. Your cycle is not regular, so you have no idea when you ovulated. On the other hand though, it seems to soon to be spotting. I would take a test instead of worrying yourself silly.
  • Posted

I wasn't even worried about it until I seen spotting. My last pregnancy I cramped a lot and had no bleeding.. And the cramps don't feel like my normal period cramps
  • Posted

Did you find out anything?
  • Posted

rose77485 I went to the doctor and took a test and told her how I was feeling. she told me even though my periods have been regular even the slightest stress can trigger it, so I may be just having a wierd period. sure enough my period came early and it was probably one of the most painful ones since my miscarraige it actually woke me out of a dead sleep at 2:00am. But my period has been done for almost a week now and I am still crampy and still uncomfortable. so I do not know why. But I am not worried anymore. I think my body is playing tricks on me! maybe its the baby fever! haha thank you for your opinion and "help" it was greatly appreciated
  • Posted

Glad I could help a little bit, and I am glad that you are okay.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.