WHY am I still infected after such a long coarse of Penecillin?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I Had a tooth abscess then had tooth removed after a coarse of Penecillin.The 2 teeth next to the tooth removed flared up..I was told  needed root canal on both teeth..After root canal they both continued to give me grief with infection.One I decided to have removed a month ago as it was really sore even after root canal and infected..Ive now been on a 8 week coarse of penicillin in which today I decided to stop because Im having trouble focusing and feeling nauseas with side effects..If i push against the gum above where tooth was extracted its extremely sore and tender still..Im at my wits end with this..No-one can tell me whats wrong..Ive been to 2 dentists with baffled looks after xrays not showing anything??PLEASE help me with an answer.

Susie68728

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.