Why am I still not receiving any posts?

Posted , 11 users are following.

i feel left out what's wrong?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you aren’t receiving posts Margaret.  I can’t help you I am afraid I just wanted to let you know that I received your post, so perhaps someone else will too and then be able to help you.

Kindest regards fr Constance

• Posted

This seems to be an intermittent problem, rather like the dog that only bites sometimes so you never know where you are.

I've had it in the past but find if I just log in to the site anyway and the click Notifications, which I see has a little red dot when there is something new, everything then comes up. Hope you receive this or it won't be much help. 

• Posted

Hi Margaret,

I have checked with our email sender and the emails are being sent to you and a few have been opened lately so are you now receiving these? Once emails are sent from us if there are any issues with not receiving them this is beyond our control and as has been said you should check your spam/junk folder. You can also see all notifications on this page https://patient.info/forums/me/notifications

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Hi Emis, thank I have found away to get my mail, i don't know what's happened but I have got a iPad so this may be the problem, many thanks to everybody for all your messages.

• Posted

I receive a lot in my junk mail, I have had a few normal, don’t know what is happening, as i never had any in my j7nk mail until about 3 weeks ago. 
    • Posted

Make sure Patient is on your safe senders list.  Sorry, I have no idea how you would do this, and it will be different for every email service, but should be possible to figure it out. 
    • Posted

I've been told that if you go to a notification in the spam folder you can click on it and mark as "Not spam" and put it in your inbox. That then signals that that sender is acceptable and shouldn't be "spammed". I don't know if that is true and can't try it as I have no spam at present.

• Posted

I do that all the time with various newsletters etc which go to my span folder but doesn't matter, goes to spam next time anyway.  I can never find the safe senders check box any more.  I wish the servers would stop changing things all around.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.