Why are my symtoms worse some days?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I was diagnosed as having VA last week and have been using Estriol for 6 days. Some days the symtoms are worse than others and I wondered if anyone knows why this might be? So far the Estriol doesn't seem to be working...is this too soon?

Thanks

1 like, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My VA was all over the place. I could never figure what made it be so good one day, and then flare the next. I think it might have even been related to foods that I ate. Started taking a lot of probiotics, and that seemed to help. The Estrace cream took about 6 mo before I started to feel better on it, and that was only when my Dr had me increase to 3x a week instead of twice. I've had the Mona Lisa treatment since, and have wonderful results. This ailment takes a lot of patience. I also used coconut oil on the days in between the Estrace. Started carrying it around with me so I could use it whenever the burning flared up!

• Posted

Peg, do u also get the buring even when not urinating? Did u or do you ever get occassional stingy pains . 
    • Posted

My burning was all vaginal, especially at the opening. My only urinary symptom was frequency and pressure (feeling a full bladder even though it wasn't)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.