why bother

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ibthink its time to become cold to the needs and wants of others ro blend into society and use people as people use me

to indulge in sex with strangers and know thats what it is to remain distant emotionally cold just give people what they want and stuff it to morals and values to stop caring about who I hurt and stuff like a sociapath move from one to the next aleays knowing not one will stay the risk to great but use physical gratification to mask the need for emotioal stability after all is it not mainly in the pursuit of love the very reason most of us are here its over rated right

Lets say f it and do exactly that moving from one to the next if only I could

filling a bed doesnt fill the heart thats the problem I just dont feel like me anymore why do I bother lets just give in to the lust of others let them use me physically instead of emotionally

sick if it really I am

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Been there done that, it won't make you feel any better, just differently bad

• Posted

Thankyou I think I already knew that but its nice to hear it

hope you are well I need get my head on straight sick if disapointment I guess thats all

• Posted

I think you are wrong. It should always be about you. Do you want to be with them? Do you want to have sex with them? Don't give in to people just because they want to have sex with you. You dont have to do what they want. Its your choice. You do what you want to do obviously without hurting others. Not everyone uses you. You just haven't found the right person yet. You seem discouraged about your Love Life. Hang in there everyone has those moments. smile

• Posted

It's a sad state of affairs when we get to the point of feeling like aliens in a world we just don't belong to and I myself have, on many occasions, questioned my ability to blend into the norm ( whatever that may be ) people to me seem cold, callous, self absorbed, money oriented, I could go on but you get my meaning, they it seems live a stress free generally ignorant ( my choice of words ) life and not to sound big headed or judgmental but I find myself envying them.

For me personally I chose to be alone and be at peace with who I am, I keep most people at bay, that's not to say I'm not courteous and polite when I go about my day and I am even helpful to my elderly neighbour etc, long and short of it, be you, keep true to yourself but guard your heart and mind as necessary x

• Posted

Hi I know where you are coming from.  You can only be yourself though and accept that you cannot change others and it's a mugs game trying.  By all means take what you want but remember you have to be able to face yourself in the mirror afterwards.   If you keep that in mind you won't go far wrong.

• Posted

Amigo...

I'm going to take a different tack.  Sometimes sex is just sex.  Physical.  That's why animals in the wild can mate and then forever part.  Now, that's anonymous sex!  It is different from having an emotional connection, and sometimes you have to have one to have the other.

As a practical matter, you are right about everything else.  Filling the bed does not fill the heart and you should not just give in to the lust of others.  But if it pleases you to experience physical sex, don't beat yourself up.

Here's where I see the rub.  You want more.  You should never stop looking for more... that is the ideal.  But don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  There are plenty of reasons not to have fleeting anonymous sex and if that is your choice, perfect.  Please don't resent your decision, celebrate it.  Don't make it "a bother."  I see you look pretty buffed... and that's part of the reason (I'm guessing) people lust after you.  So because of this slight negative consequence, are you going to give up working out?  Of course not, because it makes you feel good.  It fills your need and satisfies your goal.

So if someone pursues you for meaningless sex and you don't mind or can enjoy it, then, by all means, take a part guilt free.  Never give up searching for a life mate, but you can enjoy the search.  But whatever you do my friend, do it guilt free.  Don't over-think it.  If your bed is full but your heart is not, the answer is not in closing your bed, or to give up looking... and in my opinion, you look for both.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.