Why can’t I get rid of my yeast infections

Posted , 3 users are following.

so ive been dealing with vaginal yeast infections fir several years now i have 1 every month it seems! flucanzole does not work nor does any of the monistats. my synptoms are thick white discharge pain during sex and after sex i feel swollen. andni got a little bit of dysuria. ive been tested for STDs all negative. i really dont know why i cant get rid if my yeast infections and why they keep coming back. does anyone have any advice??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

boric acid Suppositories

• Posted

do they hurt? i also keep getting BV and idk why ive had the same sex partner for 14 years.

• Posted

yes i do take antibiotics when it happens!! but theres only so many times you can keep taking the same antibiotics the infection just comes right back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.