Why can't she do this? What have I done wrong?

Posted , 2 users are following.

why did i ask? i now feel worse than i ever did! i can't get any pre-flash back techniques from the person who needs to help me and is being paid to do so! After 11 months, I fee like i am again reaching rock bottom! please does ANYONE know how i stop looped flashbacks due to rape? i go to bed terrified and also get these in the middle of the night in bed and in the street in the day. RAPE is shxx! i just want the painful images to STOP. what good techniques has anyone tried that stops them? i am so scared - 3 weeks and counting, 3 weeks to being continually scared!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.