Why cant I get back into this!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have no idea why I cant get back into this really struggling with night shifts sad x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please dont loose heart x

I can only imagine how difficault it is working nights :-( 

I used to get an attack of the munchies and raid the fridge at 3am, but thankfully I have now managed to get out of that bad habit.

Go a bit easy on yourself and restart slowly if you cant manage to go at it guns blazing. Is it that you have been snacking? or just not taking the Oristat?

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Sleep does disrupt your weight loss and how you are feeling lovely, why not look at it as one meal at time, to try and get your mojo back? I have to do this at the weekends. if you have a bad meal dont worry, try and make sure your next one is better. It is hard and I feel for you.  Hen Hugs xxx
    • Posted

Thanks hun!,  it just messes my body up completely I feel like 9months pregnant atm my stomachs gone massive!!. Im off till Sunday after tonight I got the scales at sw 2 see what damage I did for my birthday as well xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.