Why do I always got sick recently?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im so depressed 🤒 I do not know why I always getting sick, Im depressed with my health I do not know what happened and what will gonna happen to me. The worsiest thing that I think of each and every day is HIV 🤒😓 I thought of it because of what I got recently that is always having sick 🤒 I do not know what to do. I started getting sick last year September until now 😓 Is it possible that all of these I had is anxiety? I do not know what happened to me. I got all the symptoms of HIV.... I do not know!!!! I need your opinions.. 😓😓😭😭😭😭

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Go to a dr and have blood work done. You may be anemic. Tell the dr exactly what has been going on. Do you have any lesions on your face, neck or back? Please get professional help.

Ayer the blood work the dr will know exactly what to do for you.

If you are suffering from depression he will know what to do.

Good luck and keep in touch with us.

• Posted

Im not anemic but rather have a high blood pressure and also have high cholesterol. Do you think it can be the reason of it? Or there is an underlying problem I have but I do not know. If your immune system is weak is it because of HIV? 
  • Posted

Yes Ian, Carmela is absolutely right - see your doctor. Self diagnosis is a wrong turn and a bumpy road to all sorts of imaginings. Don't torment yourself. Why do you think it's HIV? Are you promiscuous? An intravenous drug user? Any recent blood transfusions? If not, relax. Your depression can exacerbate your fears about things in general and can manifest into physical problems. The best advice has been given - see your doctor and describe what is happening.  

• Posted

Because I had sex with 3 girls last year. It started June of last year. I met my girlfriend and have started sex with her that was (June) she’s japanese and when I get home from japan that was August and Met another girl that was (September) I had sex with her too and unprotected. And the last one is it was on the christmas eve last year too but protected. My girlfriend says she’s clean she goes in the hospital every month and the girl too that I met last September she said she has a proper hygiene and thats why i thought of HIV.. I have many what ifs, I always whink what If I got it from them Im so paranoid since then I think of it each and everyday.. 

I got to the point that I went to a pan fage in facebook that has HIV positive people on it asked them and they said, It takes many year to feel the symptoms.. I had talk to an hiv person yesterday he said that he felt the symptoms after 3 and 1/2 years after engaged. Im depressed of what it really is.. 😓 

Is it possible that my high blood pressure is the source of it all? I had diagnosed a High BP and maintaining meds right now or theres something else. I will get check when I get home because Im here in Japan again last since last month.. 

• Posted

Hi I think this is unlikely to be HIV as there are many things which could cause your symptoms.  It is always best though to use a condom with a new partner until you know that you are both ok,  x
    • Posted

Yes, I will. I would rather do masturbate than having sex with a new partner. I learned! Btw thanks. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.