Why do i have a ♡ at all xx

Posted , 5 users are following.

Whats the point.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey guys i came off the forum a few weeks ago due to some unssvoury charachters ... im not well so lookin for an easy victim. Be careful. Came back cos i missed u guys. ♡They found one here alright... MUG. ( me ) Then 2-3 months ago a nice guy happpily married with 3 children became an excellent friend and we helped each other every day to fight this thing as friends and it was a friendship we said wud continue till one morning things got a little difficult for him i waited offered support like ive done since 8 yrs old. Then gone nothing. Anandoned again . I trusted again!!! Then was there on the phone for someone wen they needed to talk as they meant a hell of a lot to me. 2 or 3 times let down. The reason is genuine each tym as this person doesnt lie but god does this hurt. I dont wana b this nice amanda anymore where is it getting me nowhere. Its hurting me so much. My chest aches. I just want to mean somethimg to somone. Not overlooked loke i was as a child..men snd alcholol b4 me, drug addicted brother and his friends before me in my room, in every relationship there needs met before me. God whats the f****n point. Xxx when youre not worth a phonecall or the phone bein answered u know u were nothing at all xxxx i hope this med change works cos i dont give a f**k wat happens after. Maybe id be treated better if i behaved like an ice queen. X so let down....
    • Posted

As in some forum users not genuine lookin for sn easy victim to exploit x
  • Posted

Hi Amanda

I guess at the moment your feeling low it sounds like you connect quickly to ppl and are wanting to be loved understood and treated right

This site is a great place to start on the road of recovery there are lots of people on here that will help you through you trails and tribulations

I think maybe on the site sometimes people have similar issues and therefore are not the best people to start relationships with like you did with the gent with children yes you understand each other and things like that however the relationship could be rather toxic if you both suffer From depression or anxiety if that makes sense maybe that's why it didn't work out with the gent With children as friends I can't imagine how if you where both feeling down at one time how you would benifet from each other's company it may of even been more of a hiderance than a help both pulling each other further into depression I can't say it's ever happened to me so I'm speculating of course

Thoughts are with you at this tough time mike

• Posted

Any chance i could call quickly rather than samaritans it would mean the world xx
    • Posted

Like u said your thoughts are with me xxx am i ok to call u quickly pls xx
    • Posted

Hi Amanda. I just read your post about feeling betrayed. You should never have to feel that being the loving and thoughtful person you are is wrong. I know when you care so much you are more liable to be hurt, but your beautiful nature is appreciated by your friends on this forum. Never forget that. We are here for you. Please don't change. Keep in touch and take care. You can also send me a private message anytime you want to.

• Posted

Hey hope you are ok? Just read your post. Sorry that you have been treated terribly, unfortunately some people are like that, they prey on other peoples vulnerability.

You know that you can message me anytime xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.