Why do I have these bumps in the back of my throat?

Posted , 5 users are following.

so about 1 and a half month ago i performed oral sex on this guy I don't know his status. He did not ejaculate in my mouth but I have been getting these bumps in the back of my throat and swollen lymph nodes in my neck, armpit, and groin no are larger than a cm. I also had diarrhea but I cant say its linked to this since I am lactose intolerant and I still eat dairy. I AM SO WORRIED EVEN THOUGH I GOT TESTED A WEEK AFTER THE POSSIBLE EXPOSURE AND IT WAS NEGATIVE I STILL FEEL LIKE I HAVE IT! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE....image

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

do they hurt? u need to go get checked again , herpes tests can show a negative result UNTIL it is activated meaning it can sot dormant and ur tests aill show negative. its a tricky std. just go have a second opinion bc that does not look normal.. could be a allergy from a food ur eating? id go get checked for peace of mind tbh

• Posted

do you think it could be HIV i got tested for hiv and it was negative. im going to ask them for herpes and hopefully get tested.

• Posted

honestly i have no idea do u have flu like symptoms? fever ? ect? u should go get a dull std panel done for your peace of mind

• Posted

no I never had fever everyone tell me that hiv through oral is rare but im just scared im going to get tested on July 23.

• Posted

yeah is a low risk transfer through oral.. what do these bumps feel like??

• Posted

maybe even hpv? dont panic bc what if its an allergic reaction to something our bodies are so weird and it does weird stuff..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.