Why do I keep peeing blood?

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 weeks ago a urologist prescribed me a medicine for my peeing issues, but the dosage was too high and the medicine (fesoterodine) made me be unable to pee. This lasted several hours, then I could pee but only by pushing really really hard. I went to doctor who found blood in my urine and then catheterized me. Catheter went in smoothly no pain, no urine came out.

Since then I have like once a day that I see blood in my urine (see pic) and up to today they keep finding blood in my urine even when it looks "normal". Where could it be coming from? Why hasn't it stopped after 3 weeks? What tests should be done?image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The bad news is there are many factors that cause that to happen. Blood in urine. The good news is it seems to be a case of time heals for you. From the picture i do not detect severe internal damage or infection.

• Posted

when I do a sample it comes up as the yellow square with green dots on it how come there are 2 different types of positive? what is the difference?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.