Why do not breasts change size and shape when my nipples become extroverted?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 15 and I have inverted nipples. I know my breasts are still developing and inverted nipples can become extroverted at times. However why is it when my nipples become extroverted my breasts change size and shape pretty drastically. My breasts normally are a conical (tuberus) shape, when my nipples become extroverted my breasts become slightly more full and more rounded. The most "extreme" results happen when exposed to heat or cold directly [like in the shower], where my breasts become much rounder and fuller looking. Why does this happen? Is there a name for what this is?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

also the process isn't painful*

• Posted

and the in the title "not" is meant to be " my"

• Posted

It's hard to tell without a picture you should ask your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.