Why do we feel like this and how to over come!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So, to make a long story short i am so sick of Anxiety

About 8 months ago i went to the doctor for head pains which is where it all began.   I  have had 2 blood test, urine test, stomach infection test and all came back normal.  I no longer have headaches, but now it seems to be everything else. 

Every little ache and every little pain i just freak out! I use to never be like this and i hate it! 

Over the weekend i was outside a lot.  Sprayed a ton of spray on me and of course I was still getting attacked by misquotes. I woke up the next day freaking out thinking i have west nile. 

My question is, how do you control these thoughts? I'm worrying my self crazy all the time thinking something is so wrong with me. 

I hope im not the only one that feels this way all the time. sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hiya try not to worry you are by far not the only one who thinks like this, I have health anxiety and have had about 6 different things happen to my health in the last few months so my mind is going crazy! It's hard to tell yourself your okay if you have symptoms but I guess if your doctor says your fine try and believe it otherwise it will escalate quickly like mine has x

• Posted

Hey Jessica 

You are not alone and yes fixating on health and think you are going crazy is 100% anxiety 

You need to see a therapist don’t deal with it alone you need to find the source retrain the mind to think positively 

You will battle daily with it and the more time you try to deal with it alone the more damage you can do 

Go and see an anxiety therapist no shame in it if you time you leg you would go to hospital an get it fixed so the mind is no different it’s a dufferent type of pain I know smile 

And also read up an anxiety the more you understand how it works the easier it is to understand thought processes and negative thinking 

Also make time for a lifestyle change 

Diet, Exercise, Breathing and meditation can help relax the mind 

Running and eating can help increase seretonin levels the feel good hormone 

Positives thinking techniques 

You can beat this but you have to accept you have anxiety disorder like 1 in 3 people then commit to your health 

You can do it tell yourself you can do it 

A therapist is a great start as they can help you re train your mind set 

• Posted

Thank you so much for your comment!   Im actually starting a healthy lifestyle change this coming week.  Going to start exercising and eating better, Going to also try and mediate! 

May also look into seeing a therapist as this seems like a great idea!

Thanks again! 

• Posted

Jessica we're in the same boat. Grew up an extremely healthy child until one day I experienced some severe dizziness while on vacation, and since that day I haven't been the same. Been to my primary cafe doctor countless times, had blood work, and even an MRI of my brain and everything came back perfectly fine. Now, like you, any little out of the ordinary ache & pain triggers my anxiety. If I had one piece of advice that's helped me to this point it would be forcing yourself to believe you're okay. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works for me.

• Posted

Jessica...my life every single day...tons of pains everywhere...I Google and have myself convinced I have something....msg and we can chat if youd like
  • Posted

Its just weird because im not in pain.  Its kinda of uncomfortable but like a gas feeling and like i said, i can feel it rumbling all over the place. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.