Why does anxiety make your head feel weird?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been having anxiety for a couple of months now and ive had all the symptoms but what really bothers me is these weird head sensations lightheaded , dizzy, just not feeling like myself well does anybody have these weird head feelings? Its like my head is stuffy are something?

2 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

omg. that is mw right now. i feel dizzy and have a headache. amd my neck is killing me!
    • Posted

Yes i feel the same as you Right now it feels crazy like my head is stuffy are brain fog are dizzy and my head hurts to i hate anxiety, 😞😞😞😒😒
    • Posted

awww. I'm sorry that we both feel bad. My neck hurts and feels tense. Like I pulled a muscle.
  • Posted

hey guys yes I get them a lot of weird head sensations also and sometimes all over , warm sensation, cold sensation, tingling , burning sensation, sharp pains , shooting pains, and headaches,, all in my head alone , and neck tension and soreness also,,,not to mention it happens in my body ! I hate it all especially my head ugh anxiety is a nighmare , 😩😩😔 and I've been to the doctor had all.kinds of MRIs, cat scans, blood work, etc. Everything is healthy and normal is what they have all said its just anxiety 😔😔😔😔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.