Why does my poop look like this?

Posted , 6 users are following.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

I'm not sure. it could be threadworms. Can you see any movement in the stools? If you have threadworms, it is highly likely you will observe live worms wriggiling around in your stools. you will also experience bouts of intense itching.

Background: i had threadworms continuosly for over 5 years. I got rid of them..

• Posted

Hey, thank you for responding! I haven't noticed any movement. I had severe constipation for a year and a half . For the past 2 months I've had diarrhea, constipation and thin or odd poop. I have had pain in my left side . I also had pink blood in poop but that could have been from the hemorrhoids that I had. I also have pain in my bottom.

• Edited

imagethese came out of my nose after i spent 3/4 of an hour in a red hot shower,ive been documenting mine its like a horror movie,i put anti bac hand gel wherever i feel them they dont like it,i recommend going for a long sauna they dont like the heat,ps dont put the gel on your bum it stings,lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.