why does pain never stop

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why does a.s. make you feel like a soda can crushing you from inside out and the depression never stops

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ashley...you got it right...it never stops...one bit hurts...then later another bit hurts. I guess it's because the spine is the "main highway" to all your other bits...if the spine is affected..so is everything else. What we all need is a Tee shirt that says..."Road works in progress drive carefully"..Lift your spirit with laughter...we try to do it here....lets do some more OK....don't laugh too hard tho'...it hurts.  Let us all know how your'e doing...we are all here to help ease everything for you...even your sprit....gentle hugs to you...G

• Posted

I see our resident humorist has responded... Gloria will lift your spirits. Depression is a sad part of serious disease. I take sertraline 50 mg to give me the extra boost I need.

And our AS group discussions keep me grounded...if I hurt, this is a safe place to say so...if I am angry, this is a safe place to say so...this is the sift pillow of friends who truly know what you are feeling inside and out.

Welcome!

• Posted

Oh my dear friend you are so right...and sertraline is so good...I tried to come off it...but got so grumpy....think I might have to start again.

I think..if it feels good...do it. Love you all so much..G

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.