Why does the Tip of my head feels sore, and white bumps growing on the rim of the head

Posted , 18 users are following.

So for the past month (4-7 times) I've had unprotected sex with a girl, she recently did a STD test and came out clean. Last weekend was the last time we had sex. This week my penis felt sore and "white/ flesh couloured bumps began to show up on the rim of my head (see pics). 2 Docotrs said by looking at it and by from descripition of how I feel, it does not seem like I have an STD, it is rather a result of my penis being aggrevated by rough sex. I will get my test results for chlamydia and gonorrhea  the next few days. How likely do oyu guys thing I have an STD, or are y symptpns just a result of rough sex. 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

They look like they could be pearly penile papules, which are quite common, and not an STI.

Good luck, and if you could let us know what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.

[color=#3a2e28]Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.[/color]

• Posted

I think it is pearly penile it is very common for people who not circumcised. They are not harmed. I'm not a doctor. Good lick

• Posted

They're quite common in circumcised men too, and for some reason, they're more common in black men.  They don't seem to be related to HPV or any other STI.

• Posted

Hey erick! Can you let me know what came of your situation? I'd appreciate any information/treatments you include.

Thanks!

• Posted

Hey,

I was clean no STDs whatsoever. The doctor said it cam from a result from rough sex. I still have the bumps but they're barely noticible, the doctor said its unlikely to go away because it resulted from when the tissue got roughed up. Nonetheless all is good

• Posted

Thanks for the reply! Im dealing with the same thing. If something else comes up please let me know. GL.
  • Posted

I have the same problem in the same exact spot but I have more small bumps then you do and I’ve been so worried that it’s a std but like genital warts but the bumps that recently appeared on the lower base of my penis don’t look like warts I guess you can say the look more like penile pupus 
  • Posted

i have the same problem but i dint do anything about it and its been like 2 or 3 years and it slowly spreads along the rim of the head now its spreading into 2 rows.

it says ppp doesnt spread thats why im asking this

• Posted

i also have this. but mine doesn't feel sore just the bumps and i noticed it when i was 17 and im 19 now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.