Why don't doctors talk about Probiotics for BV?

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's seriously the only thing that worked for me that prevents and treats. I did the gel and perscription drugs, apple cider vinegar, tee tree oil....everything  and probiotics are the only thing that worked. My doctor never mentioned it to me...My mom told be to start taking them. Go figure....I just want everyone who is struggling with this....bc I did for so many years...To start taking PROBIOTICS....the end.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I totally agree! Taking acidophilus for almost a year and I've been BV free since I started....it changed my life, feels so good to be normal again.
  • Posted

How do you recommend taking them?
    • Posted

They are pills - just like vitamins and you can buy them at any vitamin/drug/health store on online. Take them every day or every other day. You can easily incorporate them into your daily vitamin routine.
    • Posted

Is there a specific probiotic?

I'm sorry I have so many questions, I just don't want to get it wrong. This condition is driving me insane!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.