why i am still living?

Posted , 7 users are following.

My life has no meaning.No one in my family loves me.They don't care what might happen to me in the future.The only things that matters to them is that i clean their house.I don't even feel that i belong to their family.I'm adopted by the way, so i think that's why.My biological mother died several years ago. And i don't know that she is my mother until she died. And my biological father is a criminal.So that's why i am so very unfortunate.I am not handsome man and i am so thin. No girl in this world gonna love me. I feel alone all the time.I don't have birth certificate and anything that will prove my identity.It's like that when i die, i doesn't matter because i don't even exist in this world.I spent my life at home. I graduated in high school long time ago. My parents doesn't want to waste money for me to go to any university or public college school. And off course i do not have any requirments to enroll myself in any school. Tho only reason why i finish high school is because of my auntie. She is the one who pay all of my tution fee. And the owner of the school is their aquintance. I have many problems in my life, but i do not have any friends. I can't find love in this world. I do not know why i am still breathing, to think that no one loves me and needs me. What else would i do in this world? I am so useless, i can't even find a job because of my situation. I am a lowly human that every human being don't want to be with. I am so hopeless in my nonsense life. If only there is someone else that i can tell all of my problems and burdens in my heart. What should i do?, friends , lover, family and anything, i do not experience  to love by them, and to have something special to me. I am worthless. I am so unfortunate and loveless.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You're here, because basically, you just don't want to die, but are unhappy with your current situation.

I am no psychiatrist, but you need to find a direction. I left home at 16 with no money in my pocket - it is harder to do that these days than when I did it.

But I never looked back, I got a job, I rented a room, I did hard jobs, hard work, not necessarily menual. And I took temp jobs bcause I'm rubbish at interviewing, but they took me on permanent because they saw I was good. And then promoted me.

It isn't easy, but you're going to have to find that direction and make a push for it. Otherwise nothing will change, except you'll be a bit older.

• Posted

Hello there - well you can come to this site to talk about your problems and the burdens in your life - that is a start. It sounds as if you self esteem is very low and you confidence has been crushed over time .It is not surprising that you feel so low and have such harsh feelings about yourself. i do not have the sense that telling you what to do is right for now. i thinl others on the site may do a better job.I think that being able to have a birth certificate would be very important thing for you at this stage. Is your auntie who seems to have cared about you and suppported you through school still around? Sometimes we only need one or two people -good people in our lives to help us through. You are not a lowly person - you just feel like one at the moment. Many not handsome men who are thin find love in this life in time. I am not sre how old you are but I would say quite young. The first thing I would do if I were you is to change your user name - this will help. keep on coming back. Change is a long process.
  • Posted

So sorry to hear how you are feeling , why is it our minds play tricks on us wish I had the answer .
  • Posted

Your self esteem is very low at the moment. I also feel like this and it is negative thinking that causes these feelings. Your not useless and as somebody as already said change your user name. Try changing each negative thought into a positive thought. Hard i know but with practice it can be done. Write down your negative thought ie I am useless and write at the side of it something like ie I am good at something, anything, we are all good at something, we all have something positive. It's believing that. I am struggling myself today. I feel unloved and have low self esteem. I have thought about it and thou i feel unloved, i know there are two little children that love me unconditionally. My grandchildren. They hug me and kiss me and that makes me feel loved, they are 4 years and nearly two. They don't judge me. I look after the youngest when his mum works, so i know i am needed. I don't feel loved by an adult, that's different. I had an abusive childhood and that is the stem of all my problems. I also know Jesus and that he loves us, all the broken people, and even that doesn't always help. Your adoption is unfortunate for you, but you cannot change the past, like i myself cannot either. Don't let that destroy you, i let my past destroy me for too long. Do something for yourself, be in the moment, enjoy that moment. Being overweight or plain looking is not what stops you beng loved. There are many overweight and plain people who are loved. What stops you from being loved is the negativity that you project. If you cannot love yourself how can you expect someone else to love you? I have been on my own a long time because i push everyone away. If you put barriers up nobody can get through. I do this because it stops me getting hurt and rejected. I am a widow from a young age and always wanted to get married again, i know this won't happen now as my physical health is not good now. I guess your young, so do some online free courses Futurelearn is a good one, i have done some and at least i am learning. Mindfulness is the one i have just started. I am finding it very interesting and hope to apply it to my own llife.

Elizabeth. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.