Why I can't see new posti

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have tried to see post on forum it just up error or bad post even though they are questions about benefits

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I've no idea Jane, sorry. There's hasn't been anything new for a couple of days.

• Posted

I'm also getting the same message: Bad Request - Invalid URL

HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.

• Posted

Patient forum has emailed me new discussions in Benfits & allowance but when I click on go to to discussion this message come up.

• Posted

There's hardly been any activity here in the last 2 days, only 1 poster replied to a thread 1 day ago, other than that there's been nothing.

• Posted

I'm getting the same ...bad request

• Posted

Hi Billyjay,

Emails that were sent out while this issue was happening will still give the bad request. The problem has been fixed so any new notifications will now work.

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.