Why is it always something

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi ladies im not sure how to explain this one its kinda freaking me out and causing panic attack, do any of you ladies ever experience this im laying here and my legs off and on feel like they are mildly jumpy inside ir trembling hard to describe this feeling. it comes and goes i havent over worked my legs or anything. it just started a bit ago i checked my BP and heart rate both are fine this is really freaking me out. just a weird scary feeling off and on. is this another symptom? im tired if living in fear of every new thing.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If you are in menopause then yes there are many posts about inner trembling and panic attacks laying down and legs feeling shaky. I personally have this and I’ve been to 1 million doctors for the inner energyif you are in menopause then yes there are many posts about inner trembling and panic attacks laying down and legs feeling shaky. I personally have this and I’ve been to 1 million doctors for the inner tremors

• Posted

Yup!! Used to happen to me at the beginning of peri menopause

• Edited

Could be restless leg syndrome which is not uncommon in peri / menopause

• Edited

going on ten years of this crap and it just keeps getting harder and scarier i dont think it will ever end, praying is all that gets me through. i want me back and my body to stop doing all these crazy things it's just too much

• Edited

Hi Pamela

Im having a kind of shaking feeling in my legs, it started last week while driving, i got a bit of panic attack at the same time. Really scared me.

• Edited

i have inner shaking tremors usually starts or at least i feel it more at night when i lay down. im wondering wheb itll end going on four yearsbi want to go on bhrt so badly but no doctor will tell me if its safe for me.

this is no way to live nut now when i feel crappy like today all my joints and bines and back hurt i just blame meno

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.