Why is this happening?

Posted , 3 users are following.

so for the past month ive been having these attacks. Mostly at night about to fall asleep. The mind starts to race followed by the heart. Feeling like it could be the last of the last (like maybe im about to die). Then the stomach starts to hurt, can't sleep because the mind is racing. Sometimes im pumped with adrenalin even though its way past sleep time and im exhausted. I cant seem to turn my mind off and calm down. Now for some reason its hitting me during the day. Feels like my brain is some kind of scrambled egg plus all the other symptoms. Anyone have any suggestions on how to cope ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This is common effects from a panic attack.

I would suggest having a diary this is something I advise many people to do with other conditions as well it does tend to help show up patterns which can range from all sorts of things common issue is peoples lifestyles/diets.

• Posted

Hi there,

I get this sometimes and have had cfs/me for 9 years. Sometimes it makes me wake back up too. The best you can do is to concentrate on your breathing and keep it as steady as you can. I recently got told by the cfs/me clinic that I have Dysautonomia, please goggle and see if you think this relates to you too,

B

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.