why my heart rates less than 60, and I wasn't like that before!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi I'm female going on 20, I used to have period of the last year when I had tachycardia and high pressure. Then I had some treatment and stop.. now I'm having bradycardia or slow heart rate without any treatment. I wasn't like that before, I didn't have heart rate less than 60 at rest.. so somebody tell me why please!!

P.s I had echo last year showed moderate pulmonary hypertension 42.57 mmHg .. could it be related? Is it possible that my condition got worse?

I have symptoms now.. I get tired when standing for a while, bounding heart, and chest heaviness. Also in hot weather I get tired.

PLEASE help me!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Noni,

If it is optional to see a cardio doctor, I would suggest considering a check-up. Especially since it sounds as if hypertension was indicated in past tests. It never hurts to have them look in my personal opinion... in fact, I find it helps. Best wishes to you and I hope you begin to feel better soon.

• Posted

Well, for me it is not easy, but I'll try..

Thank you very much.. I appreciate it :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.