why would your mandatory review be sent back to atos?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have waited and waited for my mandatory review. I have been told today because of new evidence it has been returned to Atos. Why would they do that?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pamela,

I've not had an MR, but I wonder if it is because maybe your condition has changed, which will mean that another assessment is needed.   Someone on here will be able to offer some adice I'm sure. x

• Posted

They may have sent it back to atos just for them to run it over with them, maybe to see if atos agree. Although don't hold me to that.

Sorry to jump on your post but may I ask how long you have been waiting for your mandatory reconsideration? I have sent mine this week but would like to no how long people have been waiting so far x

• Posted

It took 8 weeks to get to the point where they decided to send it back to Atos. They said it will probably be another two weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.