Wide spread Joint pains

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

For several months I have been getting bad flare ups of pain. I’m a 25 year old male.

Currently I am having very painful TMJ pain with lots of cracking and crunching of my jaw. I’m also getting a lot of dizzy spells which my doc thinks is probably connected because the pain usually flares up with the dizziness.

I’m also having bad costocondritis, hear poping when I push on my chest and have a really dull ache the whole way down my rib cage. 

Could these be connected? I also have had bad flare ups of back pain and hip pain but they usually seem to come and go. 

My doc just thinks it’s all muscular but naproxen or ice/heat don’t really help... 

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Tim

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.