wierd burning pain in back

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been taking cocodemol and neproxin for about 2 years so I can do my job it does help my cervicle spondylosis although sometimes it keeps me off work for a few months.so am used to the differant pains I get but in last 3 weeks have got weird burning pain in bacck just under right shoulder blade can't lay on it or lean against it with out being in some discomfort .there is no marks or bruising on skin but does itch in area affected.it feells like its under the skin .any ideas what it could be its getting worse

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi I didn't link the burning pain with cervical spondylosis I thought it was just some other ailment, have so

much burning and itch I have actually broke the skin on my back I also have the same itch and burning in

my hand how about anybody else,look forward to hearing from anyone who has these symtoms

• Posted

Am seeing Dr tomorrow to see if he can shed some light will post outcome
  • Posted

I have burning in my left shoulder and shoulder blade, it was one of the first symptoms I had. Its a most odd sensation and difficult to describe.

My GP has driven it into me that if I have any changes in symptoms I tell her asap. Hope your GP is able to help

• Posted

My normal dr who has been treating me for last few years is off sick for a while so had a locum .he! Was ok as it goes got blood tests Tuesday and seee him again when results are in
  • Posted

Wow, I have recently been diagnosed with spondylosis and I get the same as you, burning sensation and itching. The burning tends to start at the top of my back, but can travel down, but the itching seems to be in one spot on the right side near shoulder.
  • Posted

Hi there shazz57, I've recently been diagoned with c/s too. I get this intense burning and tingling feeling on my neck-shoulder region like almost the entire day. It's pretty annoying! It's a terrible condition, I had no previous history of neck injuries or so, which my doctor suspects it may be due to previous injuries to the neck. So I was wondering why, at the age of 19, I am getting this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.