Wierd feeling in my head dizziness anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Im 26 and Im suffering for over a year and a half now.. I can barely stand, even sitting down is a big ask as my dizziness is soo bad.. Im having a really bad day today.. Ive got a wierd feeling in my head that i cant even explain.. Just really restless.. Had bloods done mri been to ent an everythings normal.. Does anyone else get this?

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I read youre post

Im 55 and going insane with worry

I cant explain the sensations i have in my head

I wonder if yours are like mine?

I started witj a very bad spinninh attack.whilst i was out walking my dog

No warning

Very very scary

So doc dent me for mri

Showed clear btain

Meantime still having them randimly

Sometimes in my sleep i

And if im not havin them thrn i have strange feelings like my brain is expanding and shrinking

Real sensations

I am so scsred of what it is and what may happen

Doc says to me

He wont refer me toanyone else

I am getting panic attacks tooat the thought of what it may be and ehat couod happen

Is this like yours?

• Posted

I can relate to your symptoms mine came on randomly one day aswell been for mri bloods ent but all clear. They cant seem to find what it is im always heavy headed it freaks me out because i think what if its a brain tumour. My symptoms are same as yours
  • Posted

Hi Rahela,

As Brenda Said Dr Surenthiran is very good, he is a colleague of Mr Rea who I see in Leicester.  This is obviously a lot closer than travelling to Medway in Kent.  Mr Rea works out of the Spires hospital in Leicester or London Road Leicester.  He was just recently featured on a channel 5 program about strange medical conditions as he dealt with a lady who had been dizzy for 60 yesars!!.

Good luck

Laurence

• Posted

Hi Rahela,

I see Mr Rea privately but you can get to see him on the NHS.  The contact phone number for the London Road clinic is: 0116 2859490, the Spires is: 0116 265685.

If you type Mr Rea (pronounced Ray) into the web then you can get all his background.

best wishes

Laurence

• Posted

...I can't remeber how much the initial consultation was as I was initially with bupa with my employer (before they dismissed me due to the VN) but follow up appointments are £120.

best wishes

Laurence

• Posted

My mom does offten. So bad now i have 2 walk her down the steps to her car at the nights she has to work. It might b vertigo. They couldnt diagnosis it at first. After a lot of research and papers we took to diff drs they did. I dnt know if they gave her any meds do to her high blood glucose and many other issues but research it on google and/or webmd they help alot good luck ❤❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.