Wierd Migraine - Desperate for Insight

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All!

I am a 29 y/o female who has always suffered from headaches. When I was 20 I was diagnosed with cluster headaches, and over the past several years have dealt with tension headaches. The past year I’ve had very frequent headaches and ended up having a CT scan on my PCPs recommendation which was clear.

The past month I have had an almost ongoing headache. The last two weeks I thought maybe I had a sinus infection so I went to urgent care and got Doxycycline to treat. On day 5 I still did not feel any better so I went to see my regular PCP who thinks I may have sinus stuff going on, but in addition she thinks I have a separate  migraine  as well. 

My symptoms are very strange and my headache has moved around my head a lot. I am extremely dizzy most parts of the day, nauseous also. I see frequent floaters in my eyes and a lot of pressure in my head. I’ll see random flashes of light but not very frequently so I’m not sure if that’s just anxiety from the situation kicking in. The headache ranges from a constant dull ache, to sharp pains in one area/side, to a throbbing/pounding at the crown of my head. My head usually hurts all day, and seems to be the worst in the evenings. Is this typical of a migraine?? 

I am currently on day one of a Medrol Dose Pack and I honestly don’t feel any better or different, but I’m almost not sure how soon I should expect to feel it? 

ANY advice or insight from migraine sufferers is welcome. Thank you in advance. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You should go see a doctor for your eyes those are the same symptoms that I have and they said I have Ratnia pulling holes in ratnia can have you see flashes and floters  i've been having a headache for two years consistent every day it doesn't go away and started with my four head it doesn't let me feel sleepy I don't know what to do now my eyes I started having those symptoms to three months ago please get back to me and let me know how you are feeling

• Posted

And check yourself for allergys and can be  fluids in your ears 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.