Wierd quick shooting headaches

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello , new to the board . Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience First off i want to say i have an anxiety disorder and when these headaches first started i was very stressed.

Well on September 25 - 48 days ago- I was at a baseball game and turned to my right. When i did, I got a brain freeze type pain on the left side of my forehead. It lasted maybe 2 seconds It scared me but i didnt think much of it. Well it happened a few more times that day. Its happened everyday since. These pains can be located anywhere on the head or face, mainly on one side when it happens but the pain can alternate sides. After 4 weeks of it, I decided to go to ER. They did CT scan of brain. Everything looked fine and bloodwork was all good. Well that relieved me some but the pains havent gone away. The pain is very mild. It can happen 5 to 20 times a day. Now it happens in my ears as well .

Any thoughts ???

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.