Wierd red cracks under the skin on my foot

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I already have this for three month. Three month ago my foot got some red cracks under the skin. They aren't painful not itchy they are not hot. On touch it feels like normal skin. Do you have a idea what could it be?image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Are you wearing new shoes or new socks?Could this be a patch where its been rubbed by new shoes? If its not painful or itchy or hot then I would just ignore it.....it may disappear as mysteriously as it appeared. If however it does become itchy, painful or hot or it starts to spread, or your foot swells then do see your doctor. I'm assuming you dont have diabetes?

• Posted

I will leave this post active so other people with the same problem could read this, maybe i will post a update later

• Posted

I will leave this post active so other people with the same problem could read this, maybe i will post a update later

(Posting it again as in the first one it cut some text off)

• Posted

Just a thought....have you been toasting your feet near a fire or using a very hot water bottle on them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.