Wierd symptoms....still anxiety ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello dear people. I'm having some wierd problems. I had panic attacks for no reason, like 3 or 4 in the last two months ( irritability, no appetite yawn ). I've managed to recover a bit with supplements and my mood has improved. I stopped thinking about worse. Did some bloodwork and my cortisol was way over maximum limit for morning. ( 300 ) and my glucose levels low. The problem right now is that 2 times a day i feel a sudden sickness and weakness followed by yawning and a bit of headache. Lasts like 20 minutes or so and after that i feel normal again. Should i be worried ? i'm tired of all of this.I have no problems sleeping, just edgy all the time.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

P

If you have seen your GP He would have decided on any treatments you need 

Try breathing exersises, you can look on the internet for how to do this.

B.

• Posted

The edgy feeling, or feeling shakey and like something weird is wrong, is anxiety related. It sounds lke you're having general anxiety (GAD). Mindfulness may help, like Bob said, along with breathing exercises. Were you given any medications at all? 

• Posted

nop. no medications. only supplements. i'm afraid to go on that road

• Posted

I can understand that, friend. Try to relax as best you can and these feelings with eventually go away. I promise you'll be okay. Much love xx 

• Posted

thank you for your feedback my friend. This is far the worst experience in my life. The issue is now i'm able to control myself when those symptoms are coming but i hate the fact that they still repeat. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of yawning and feeling like ... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.