wierd thing happen wit zoloft 125mg a month felt wierd. anxiety went away when i went back on 100mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

wierd thing happen with zoloft anxiety went away back on 100mg, so i went up to 125 mg for like a month felt horrible and numb and couldnt cry or anything so i went back down to 100mg few days were so so and around the 2nd week my anxiety depression wierd thinking was gone like i dont know what to say... does anone else know what happened im not complaining just wierd how that work cause 100mg was working before know it is myabe i got a extra boost i needed form 125 but i really dont know any thing like this happened to anyone?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

not sure but i went up to 50mg from 25mg and lasted 4 weeks, was a pure nightmare. Drop back down to 25mg 5 days ago and its been rough but i think working better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.