Wife took me to the ER last Wednesday.

Posted , 7 users are following.

So wife caught me hiding vodka around the house and sneaking extra shots while we were drinking and she ended up taking me to the ER the Wednesday before last. I was prescribed librium and took the last pill on last Sunday. It has now been a week and a half since my last drink. Just wanted to keep in touch. I know what I have to do and I'm seeing if the doctors that adefree sent me will take my insurance for tsm. I just wanted to ask everyone have you had any crazy thoughts or almost like hallucinations before detoxing. It really scared me. I thought of things I would never had if I was not clouded.

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've had the hallucinations, but I was to the point where I knew they were not real, some people if they are detoxing hard don't know the difference and it really scares them.

Be well.

• Posted

Thanks. Not sure I was hallucinating because I was in bed going in and out of sleep. The thoughts were the weirdest and worst
    • Posted

The worst for me was closing your eyes and seeing a dream when you're not sleeping, very hard to explain, but ya, that sucked. lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.