Will 2mg of Diazipam help me.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I got 2 tablets 2mg of Diazipam I have severe toothache and haven't been out my house in 6 years due to severe anxietyand panic so I hope 2mg of Diazipam can help me adventure out yo a dental ace without panic and anxiety as I am so desperate and Dr isn't willing to prescribe stronger dose of anymore than st 2 pretty scared to take diazipam as well since only took it once at night time so not sure what to expect or feel through the day scares me that I will feel weird and freak out

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

take klonopin or valium too longest half lives

• Posted

Valium is Diazepam. 2mg is a fairly mild dose which shouldn't cause you any issues.

I take up to 2mg of clonazepam, but used to take 5 - 10mg of diazepam. It's effective, personally, I wouldn't feel 2mg of diazepam.

• Posted

Big day tomorrow got 4ng max if diazipam hope it can get me out a d back for a hour without issue

• Posted

It depends in the person. Alcohol works similar to diazepam. If you get drunk easily on small doses of alcohol then a drug like diazepam at lower doses would effect you the same way. For me 2mg would not do much, I would need at least 5mg to feel something and even then it would be minimal. But without any tolerance I certainly feel 10mg. I feel noticeably sedated, my balance is effected a little & I feel a bit "drunk". But whatever you do try to not take this drug every day. You will build a tolerance & if you try to come off it withdrawal is hell. Constant anxiety, no sleep for days, nausea, diarrhea, paranoia. Really nasty symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.