Will anxiety get better?

Posted , 2 users are following.

been on 150mg in 5 weeks tomorrow and the last few days anxiety has gotten better. from your experience, when you first started to notice it getting better, did it stop there or did it get better and better in the following weeks? Really appreciate responses!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it normal to be very nervous, very jittery and feel like you have drank 15 coffees every day? Had this since week 4 and im on 5 weeks and 2 days now. Please someone if you've had these symptoms so late in your medication-program, it would be a godsend if you could inform me of your experience.

Much love

Johannes

• Posted

Is 150mg too much? Maybe i've hit the noradrenaline part on this dose and need to lower to 112.5? Feeling scared as hell right now.

• Posted

HI there, sometimes it is useful to also go up more to get the full effect. I have been on 150mg for 6 weeks now and still have lots of bad days, and the sweating is terrible, i never sweat lol.

I am thinking of upping the dose to be honest, dont forget the max is around 375mg i think so your dose is not mega high.

What did you end up doing? As we are both on the same dose still (potentially) i am more than happy to chat with you about it all. Always good to have someone else to chat to about this stuff.

My appetite has all but gone also but i was gaining weight so i am not complaining about this factor. Low energy aswell...

I might try upping the dose 😃

• Posted

150 was way too much for me, i swapped to lexapro 10mg and already feel a lot better after 2 weeks. Consider that i only suffer from anxiety and not depression.

• Posted

i was on 150mg for over 12 weeks and in the end i started getting back the panic attacks, i could not leave my apartment and was terrified of my own mother which is ridiculous, never experienced such extreme social anxiety before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.