Will ejaculation inside the anal cavity impregnate my girlfriend if it leaks out or something?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Me and my girlfriend had anal sex and I ejaculated inside her. We did this two times, and then another when I finished on the surface of her rear, which i’m not particularly worried about. Each time, we took as many precautions as possible to clean her off/out and for both the times I ejaculated inside her anal passage, she was wearing a tampon. We did these over the span of three days, each of these days nearing the end of her period, which is why she still had a tampon in. 

Undermining the obvious stupidity on barebacking anal sex, what are the chances my girlfriend could be pregnant if the semen by chance leaked out or something? Please help

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Impossible to become pregnant that way
  • Posted

Unless you have Superman semen, there is no way that she could get pregnant from that
  • Posted

A lot of ifs here but if the semen leaked out and if the semen entered the vagina and if the sperm made it then yes there's a risk of pregnancy....how much of a risk is impossible to say

Being on period reduced risk but there is a risk nonetheless. Plenty of pregnancy stem from anal...think Lily Allen got caught that way and wrote song about it.

But before you panic there is less risk than if you'd ejaculated in or on vagina and period helps this time

If concerned about pregnancy always use birth control

Hope all works out well

• Posted

So you don’t think it should be anything to worry about ?
    • Posted

I might be very slightly concerned but worried, no I wouldn't be worried.

Scares have a habit of giving us an opportunity to change how we do things, this is your scare and your opportunity. Learn from it, use condom or pill or both and have a worry free sex life.

Just drop us a thumbs up in 28 days

Take care

• Posted

alright, thanks a lot smile i have a reaaaaaally bad worrying problem, but hopefully this should help calm me down
  • Posted

This is like the 3rd time you’ve posted this? If you’re so worried get a pregnancy test. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.