Will going back to 25mg decrease muscle tension?

Posted , 2 users are following.

As the title says, will lowering the dose help? Because I didn't have that much tension in my jaws and necks the first two weeks when I was on 25mg. Since on 50 (3 weeks now) I clench my Jaws and tense my neck and shoulder muscles a lot unconciously, which, I notice, also influences the tension in my pelvic floor.

And the cause of my anxiety is my pelvic floor, of which I clench the muscles when anxious, so that isn't helping. I did quite well after a week on 25mg: more calm, less pelvic muscle cramping etc, which worsened again after switching to 50mg.

So could it be that 25mg is the right dose for me and that 50 is too much?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.