Will it ever end?.....

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing ok. Here I go again...LoL last few days have been totally crappy after sort of feeling ok for the previous few days. I get these horrible scary & weird body sensations where I just end up in a wailing crying ranting yelling heap feeling as though the end of the world is nigh, I feel anxious n really down....really strange then it subsides & I slowly get back to sort of feeling ok again....what the hell is happening, will this ever end?! 😡 oh to get back to normal.

It's like I get a couple ok days then couple crap days then ok & so it goes, am so frustrated n fed up 😖 Had my bleat LoL, take care ladies n keep well.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi bobbins

I can empathise with you totally! I have a run of good days then find myself a ranting blubbering wreck. I had a major melt down last night. My poor husband said something to upset me and once I started to rant I couldn't stop. I ended up wailing uncontrollably. He didn't know what had hit him! Feeling very fragile today.

Look after yourself lovely xx

Anita

• Posted

Hi Bobbins 

oh bless ya hun..

i can say when i was in peri ( nearing the end ) i too was all over the place emotionally, took things to heart and it made me cry..

but now 21 post meno ( no hrt ) that has passed and i am not as emotional at all, and things have evened etc 

big hugs to you and anita .. stay positive, keep your mind busy, and share how you feel with your loved ones so they know its not them etc, and its the hormones .

Jay x

• Posted

Hi Bobbins ,don't know if you have read any of my posts over the last couple of days re anxiety and fear ! I know exactly what you are going through it is so scary ,feel like I am having a breakdown ,even the simplest chores are an effort ( normally so on top of everything ) Had a spell of depression ,followed by the most intense feelings of panic and fear ,more or less lasting all day ! I take 20 mg Saroxet which seems to kick in a bit in the afternoon ,but the mornings are hell ,in fact I have made an emergency GP,s appt this morning and phoned work to say not going on the advice of a friend ,just off now will let you know what he says , anyway to sum up you are most definitely not alone x
  • Posted

Same here Bobbins!... Some days are just awful like today yet yesterday was lively 'NORMAL' ! I'm exhausted today but didn't help by having little sleep & vivid dreams 😧 not nice. Weird weird and more weird it really gets you down doesn't it. It's not much to ask for just to feel normal do that we can achieve those everyday chores. Oh to feel normal again would be AMAZEBALLS!!! 💕😊xx
  • Posted

Hiya Bobbin

Sorry to hear you're having a time of it.  I can 'feel' that you've had enough just by reading your post.

Now I'm a woman on a mission here, so I'll apologise for hijacking your converstion thread, but I can't help see that you've had two cr*ps in your post!! 

One, I'm envious from a very personal point of view (me any my cast iron bowels, but we won't go there!!). But secondly, I'm just making a point with the dear ol' Moderator who blocked my - really-long-took-me-ages-to-type - post to one of our fellow 'Sistas'......because I too had two cr*ps in it (or variants)!!!

I hope Ms Moderator is reading this, because I did say that I think we are all adult enough to cope with such use of language, and most of the time we do apologise for such 'profanaties' in the event that someone were really offended. 

But as I suspect: the point I raised was that they are very inconsistent with their moderating practices!!!  There.  Said it!

"Will it ever end?"....who knows.  If nothing else feel free to vent your spleen on here - but watch your language tee heetwisted!!

(Now lets see how long it takes them to come give me another slapped wrist!!cheesygrin!!)

Sx

• Posted

Hi bobbins

Thats like me I am okay for a couple of days then I am back to feeling anxious, having stomach issues, urinating a lot, crying, having trouble sleeping just really tired to where i just want to hide away from all this. I feel like crying a lot just want it to go awaysad

• Posted

H I Bobbins

weird vivid dreams, flat days , then ok , then really tired, anxious , never feeling ' normal' and when you do feel ok you anxious that it will all start again !!!

please remember it's not just you , many of us also get the same issues / problems .

so as a group we are normal!!!!

ps 

having a tired day and can't think straight nor find the words I want to say 

• Posted

This sounds just like me my love . I absolutely hate it. Due to have an interview next Monday and so hoping its on a good day. It's a bit like an alien takes over your mind and body. The extreme change that occurs is horrible. X 

• Posted

I am so glad you posted this. Since I have been having the same thing. I get odd and weird sensations in my head and/or body and I end up sobbing like mad. I also suffer from Mood Affective Disorder and PTSD, so I put it down to that, however, it could be hormones?! It scares me and my BF will say to me, you feel ill how? and I can't explain it. I try but its almost impossible. This is tough, but its one day at a time I guess. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.