Will it get better please help

Posted , 15 users are following.

I contracted the virus herpes type 2 in November six month ago and still can't get over it. Since being diagnosed I've had seven painful outbreaks. I've read a lot online that the first year is the worse, is this true? I'm so scared it's all I think about. What can I do to stop or decrease the outbreaks? Can someone help me who has had this virus, please tell me it gets better? Will I be able to lead a fun sex life? I'm only 24 it feels like my life is over! Please help x

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just saw your post. How do u feel now after 3 years ? Do u still get constant OBs and itching down there ?

I had it for 10 months now.

Constant itching is the only symtom it is making me stressful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.