Will my scar heal okay? Steristripped brow wound but it was done incorrectly :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

I slipped and fell off of my rug and flew headfirst into the hard corner of my sectional couch wednesday night. It busted my eyebrow and my husband stare stripped it for me. When I woke up in the morning it seem like it was loose but Ieft it... i just removed it and im unable to pinch it closed tighter. i cleaned it with alcohol and neosporin and this is what it looks like now. 😦

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello!

You will likely have a small scar, but nothing that can't be covered with a little make up 😃 I assume you've had no other symptoms of a head injury, like fatigue, nausea, vomiting or head aches?

Either way, a doctor wouldn't stitch this now, it's too late, plus you have decent margins so I wouldn't worry! 😃

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.