Will there be an end to this nightmare?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Living good 23 years. Reminding myself ''You're not sick. You should be glad your health is as as good as yours''. Those words doesn't apply to me anymore. Both body and mind feel sick of this ''cursed'' inflammation.

I just want to live as I used to. Walk freely without it hurting all the time. The more I get a a boil, the more I find myself closer to my my wits end. I'm starting to get more depressed than hurt from the boils, as they keep resurrecting.

Tried to deal with this all the ways possible. Antibacterial soap, antibiotica, tea tree oil and other medicals from the ''nurses'' handling me at those moments. Some people found removing certatin food from their diets to help them. I have tried this ''diet'' with including and excluding, with no results at all.

I'm available for surgery soon. Does it even work? Because I'm sick and tired of this. I don't know how longer Living good 23 years. Reminding myself ''You're not sick. You should be glad your health is as as good as yours''. Those words doesn't apply to me anymore. Both body and mind feel sick of this ''cursed'' inflammation.

I just want to live as I used to. Walk freely without it hurting all the time. The more I get a a boil, the more I find myself closer to my my wits end. I'm starting to get more depressed than hurt from the boils, as they keep resurrecting.

Tried to deal with this all the ways possible. Antibacterial soap, antibiotica, tea tree oil and other medicals from the ''nurses'' handling me at those moments. Some people found removing certatin food from their diets to help them. I have tried this ''diet'' with including and excluding, with no results at all.

I'm available for surgery soon. Does it work? Will It be healed? What is your experience? I'm sick and tired of this. I don't know how longer I can keep this up.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there im so sorry to hear your feeling like this , would u mind if I asked what diet you tried ? , I know one thing doesn't work for all but I stopped gluten and dairy for months and I'm free off HS so far well actually it's been about 3 months x

• Posted

Hey I have hs for about 7 years now I have tried everything I go to a hs clinic in the Bronx I have tried everything this dr got me to get remicade infusions 1 time a month for about 3 hours through a iv that has been the only thing that has helped me I’ve been so busy I haven’t gotten a infusion in over 3 months now and it’s back trying to get infusion today hope this helps good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.