Will this end?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Sorry for the downer post. After being on meds I am able to go to work (just) but I feel like something is missing. I am taken on a big role at work (well training to as the lady leaves in a year). I am trying to eat better and drink more water I just want to be healthier. I constantly feel that something is seriously wrong with me and that I can't cope but I am in a good routine now with work . It's just it can come on so quickly and I feel so alone sometimes. I put on a brave face but it is exhausting sad 

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi lor dont think its a downer post as if it real and affects you dont.think its not important  ! Im going throught something simliar just now im finding it difficult to go to work and i sometime feel ive got to.force my self ! I also find im not eating as i loose interest in it ! If youve not been to your doctor about this please do so and get a correct diagnosis and get the help.you need  ! Please let me know how you get on take care david 
    • Posted

thank you david smile i love this site. better day today how are you ? x
    • Posted

Not having the best of times just now im crying a lot even at work and then again at home got a appointment with my phyciatrist  for next thursday  just hope something can help as ive been  having really dark thoughts  which i dont like as i love my wife and wouldnt want to do anything to upset her ! David
    • Posted

Sorry to hear David before my meds kicked in I was crying every single night as soon as I left work and having panic attacks. I still have a long way to go but the meds are helping think of all the positives you have and things to look forward to and I hope you have luck with the psychiatrist I'm going to counselling scary but I think it will help 
    • Posted

Ive been on quetiapine for a while but kept.forgeting to take the ones during the day so he put me on slow release in the morning and another dose at night i started the new regime about two weeks ago so hope fully they work soon ! Im really happy.that there are people on here that care ! David x

• Posted

Hi, I know exactly how you feel.its horrible trying to pretend that your ok when inside you just feel like running away. Unfortunately that's how depression can be. You feel that everything's going well and then things just turm . But things can change but the only person who is going to help you is you. Please find the strength to talk to your Gp because they really do understand . Remember your aloud to have bad days as long as you can acknowledge what's going on . It took me 30 years to wake up and realise I have depression . Keep us posted😊
    • Posted

Thank You it can come on so quickly I am trying to keep busy and be healthier, watch lots of comedy and listen to music but most important spend time with my two lovely rabbits smile how are you xx

• Posted

Hiya, yous are doing really well, I haven't been at work for about 12 weeks, I just cant face it, in fact im really struggling 2 leave the house at the moment and when friends and family want 2 come visit I make some excuse and put them of, like you celtics I aint really eating, ive had 2 slices of toast the last 4 mornings and thats it, I know I have 2 eat as I feel worse when I dont but its so hard, I make my hubby and daughters dinner etc but I cant be a###d 2 eat, anyway sorry for the rant, take care and hang in there smile xx
    • Posted

Hi Lesley. Thank you you are so kind. sorry to hear about your work i struggle daily but i'm keeping there at the moment its the evenings i find the worst. I know what you mean about being anti-social I just want to spend weekends on my own but i'm off to my grandparents tomorrow, they know what has been going on. hang in there too smile xx

• Posted

Hiya, yous are doing really well, I haven't been at work for about 12 weeks, I just cant face it, in fact im really struggling 2 leave the house at the moment and when friends and family want 2 come visit I make some excuse and put them of, like you celtics I aint really eating, ive had 2 slices of toast the last 4 mornings and thats it, I know I have 2 eat as I feel worse when I dont but its so hard, I make my hubby and daughters dinner etc but I cant be a###d 2 eat, anyway sorry for the rant, take care and hang in there smile xx
  • Posted

• Posted

Oops bloody hell how did I manage 2 send that so msny times?sorry folks smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.