Winning through

Posted , 3 users are following.

thank you all for your kind messages and thoughts yesterday ,they helped me immensely .

the tribunal was tough but they were very understanding at the same time .i had help from the CAB they were brilliant . They based my case on saying that if I was to work that it would have substantial risk to my health and my condition significantly worsening . I believe it is Regulation 29(2)(b) to the employment and support  allowance Regulations 2008  . As I didn't score any points originally the tribunal were asked to take into consideration that I have a limited capability for work . Which they did biggrin 

i hope this can help anyone else who is battling Atos and ESA .

Good luck to all and gentle hugs xxx

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi mags its good you had the cab with you, their knowledge will help people a lot in our position especially when it comes to dealing with Atos and the Esa. I wish fibromyalgia was more recognised, and treated with more understandg and respect like ms is. instead we are looked at and judged to be fraud. that really angers me. know one knows how we are suffering and what we are going through, its hard on our loved ones also. good look to every one whether they are dealing with a claim for Esa Pip or their meeting with Atos. so happy for you that you won hun take care gentle hugs x
  • Posted

Hi Mags

Fingers crossed and hope you get a positive response.

Keep us posted. wink x

• Posted

Hi Mags, 

I'm so glad your winning through. Sometimes it feels like a David and Goliath fight with benefits agencies. If they understood how difficult life can be with fm they would realise that benefits would be the last thing we would choose to have. In so many ways I would love to be able to have a job again but these are the cards we have been dealt.

Good luck with it all and let us all know 😊

i really hope you win through 

• Posted

Hi lisa the last thing I wanted to do was to go on benefits, it really up set to do that, Ive always worked and independant its the last thing any of us want to do. but some times we have no choice in life and things are out of our control. all we can do is plod on the best we can gentle hugs take care 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.