Wiping myself after bowel movement is neverending

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi so it does unsettle me and makes me feel weird that I’m like this, but I’m a girl and when I poop I always wipe back to front, the toilet paper is clean. But as I think I’m done just to be sure I wipe a back to front (not all the way to my vulva) but there’s always more poop. I have no idea what to do, I’m not sure if I’m moving my pelvic floor to an angle or do I have a weak anal sphincter or what. But it always happens and I end up having to take forever. I also noticed that I have a hemorrhoid.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would also like to add on that even when I take a shower after and use the bathroom again like peeing when I go to wipe I still have matter left.

• Edited

Maybe you could make an appointment or get a referral to see a proctologist. But here are some practical suggestions that might help.

1. Install an sprayer/douche (see photos) that can be used over the toilet bowl. I first use water to clean myself and then toilet paper to pat the area dry.
    2. Eat fermented foods containing live cultures. I would recommend (homemade) kefir or yogurt if you can have dairy.
    3. Take a daily spoonful of psyllium husk mixed into a large glass of water. Psyllium husk and water create a voluminous gel that helps with constipation but also with soft stools. It is much easier to clean yourself if you have well formed stools.

Btw, I hope you meant you wipe front to back. You are never ever supposed to wipe back to front. imageimage

• Posted

Thank you for your suggestions someone did recommend psyllium husk and I have to get around buying some. And I wish it was front to back, I always do front to back but its always clean there's nothing on the toilet paper.

The only way that I'm able to see something on the paper is if I do back to front, now when I do that, I don't go all the way up to my vulva, I always stop and I also have a hemorrhoid. I hope I could explain it a bit better, but I don't understand why nothing shows up when I do front to back.

• Posted

im forever wiping muself after bowel movement.

thats because i can never get rid of it all in one go.

its very annoying i know.

i,also have a lot of leakage on occasions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.