Wish i was dead

Posted , 7 users are following.

i feel so bad for wanting to die, because i have 3 children 15, 13&8 yerars my 15 year old has ADHD n ODD my 13 year old is also very hard wrk, shes had a knife to my throa, always getting in trouble at school, wont do anything

I ask her , what ever shes going through its on the dark side, my 8 year old is now very hard wrk i knoe shes going thr same way !!! They dont see any if there dads side as it ended through 11 years of domestic violence!!! I have no friends because of the insults they get when they come round, i dont get no help of my family, n i just carnt do it any more ? I have failed them so much i dont derserve them, i feel as so when some one created me they messed up so bad, n put me in the wrong place i wasn't made for this world, i am all my kids have n wish i was stronger for them, i carnt die cuz i am all they have, i just dont want to be here any mote

2 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have been prescribed Gabapentin as well but I find Pregabalin much better. Remember, if you cannot get through to me use provate messaging.
    • Posted

Mines amanda 35274 . Uve text the other amanda with regards to the gabapentin. Lol. X
    • Posted

Sorry amanda02889,

I just don't know how this has happened. Perhaps this is why the moderators have blocked my blogs 3 times. They never tell you the problem. Just let you fall on your face. I will be careful who I reply to.

• Posted

Hi Bob and both Amanda's

Your posts have cheered me up with you getting your Amanda's mixed up Bob LOL. However, I do hope you are feeling better now Amanda02889!

Bob

Just so you know, in the private messaging box, when you send a PM, you can give an email address which the moderator wont delete. I'm also on the Osteoporosis forum and occasionally we send documents by email to each other with for instance new info on new medical breakthroughs, supplements etc. You can send your email to the person your corresponding with and they then give you theirs via PM. Hope that helps?

Keep well everybody

Regards Evelyn

• Posted

Dear Evelyn,

I really appreciate your advice. I do feel a bit of an idiot geting the two amanda's muddled up. I did check the numbers. No wonder the moderators were blocking my blogs. I need someone to hold my collar.

Very nice to speak to you Evelyn

Best regards

bob

• Posted

Lol. Hi bob. So now you have me right?? Its easy done i shuda just gone with mandy which most ppl call me! Never mind xx ;0)
    • Posted

Hi evelyn. I know how funny. I hope the amanda who started this discussion is ok. As ive ms'd no reply recently bless her x hope all ok with u xx

• Posted

So the mandy with the staffie is 35274* :0) xxx
    • Posted

I feel a real idiot amanda. I need to tidy up my act. Mind you my medication does not help. At the moment I feel completely shot to pieces.

I love talking to you. Hope you have a good night.

bob

x

• Posted

Oh dont b daft easy done. I put my cup of tea in the fridge on tues n cudnt find it. The meds make us a bit doolally. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.