Wish it wud do 1 😭😭😭

Posted , 2 users are following.

Afternoon every1, feel real bad today :-(Β 

Not slept good through nite & been up since 5past 5, feel real scared inside & mind is working over time, what if this, what if that 😭😭 my mind feels like it's going 2 explode, I gonna die 😭 were my boys gonna go, to top it off its my boys 8 bday today n I booked caravan so taking him away few days but I'm so scared, I'm defo going just scared summit is going to happen to me, I need it 2 do 1 I want my life back, I am trying to fight it carry on doing things I just feel rubbish n thinking silly things, how do u all get through it x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi happy birthday to your little boy 😁

I pretty much feel the same as you do I have done for months I have two boys and I feel massively guilty for not being what I would class as normal I do try to take each day as it comes but keeping busy doesn't make me feel better I am due to change my medication tonight so I feel nerved up to the heavens .

Do you take medication or do you just try to cope ? 🌹

• Posted

Yes luv I'm on steraline, thank u very for birthday wishes,Β 

So true luv I feel guilty as well luv, it's rubbish ain't it luv, I just wish it wud do one 😭😭 what if this n what if that, if I die, if this happens :-( 

I takin my boys away for weekend but I thinking, what if summit happens n I can't go out with them, or wot if I need ambulance :-( Β omg I wish wud do 1. Wot tabs was u on luv x

• Posted

It's a living nightmare you should really try to take them away they will enjoy it and I'm sure everything will be fine sometimes we just have to force ourselves πŸ’ so you take sertraline I was on that a long time ago but couldn't sleep I'm coming off mirtazipine and have to start duloxetine tonight I've been snappy moody and on edge for days worrying about it....don't you just feel that sometimes your brain would take some time out so we could just enjoy life for once and not worry about everything 🌹
    • Posted

Hey luv, yes been on steraline about 4month but not had this anxiety Β this bad luv :-( been really bad last 2 month had few good days but still felt it, 2day is a real bad day :-( I wish it wud go luv can't do it much longer it's really doing me in :-( I always feel my meds are not working as just want this to go away,Β 

Ooooo I hope ur tabs work love n u go on ok at doctors x

• Posted

Bless you hun maybe when you go back doctors tell them maybe you are on the wrong dose ! I totally understand how you feel I too have had enough πŸ˜” I so hope these new meds work I've wasted another 5months on mirtazipine to feel like I'm not actually taking anything .

I wish you all the best hun 🌹

• Posted

Thank u very much luv. I hope ur tabs are working luv & I wish u the best of look x
  • Posted

Ment to ask do you feel your meds are not working have you been on it long hun ? 🌷
  • Posted

Are you able to take xanac with the meds you are on? The. When you are awat of for some reason things go wrong you can take xanax and it would calm you down enough to continue to enjoy the trip. Its my go to med on vacarion thats why i am asking.
    • Posted

I ain't a clue, not heard of them but will ask my doctors as I feel shocking x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.