Withdrawal???

Posted , 2 users are following.

If I've been taking just two 30/500 tablets a day at bedtime for about four months, would this be enough for me to experience withdrawal if stopped? Or even just illness the following day until the next dose?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

2 tablets a day at bedtime, you may find that dropping off to sleep will become a little harder, but I can't really see that you will undergo any of the awful withdrawal symptoms associated with high doses, everybody is different but I think you'll be fine, 2 tablets is nothing really, but if by chance you do, just cut it down to one a night then one every 2 or 3 nights and you'll be off them in no time but I don't really think you will feel very much, at my worst I was taking 64 every day and the withdrawal was horrific,  going cold turkey. You should sail through it with no problems!

• Posted

Blimey, 64 a day, the paracetamol should have killed you! You must have a VERY belligerent liver!

I know it's a very low dose and unlikely to cause any dependence. I just feel so rough all the time and the docs can't find anything wrong with me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.