Withdrawal after 3 days?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all,

I've been taking trazodone for only 3 days, 50mg. Is it possible to have withdrawal symptoms after only 3 days of taking it..

Thanks, Sophie

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

In my opinion NO. 50mg is a very low dose. It's a couple of weeks at least before you notice any difference.

• Posted

I take trazodone in the evening for the night. I take 150mg. I went away for a week with out them I did miss them but that was to help me.I did not have any type of withdrawal symthomes. I is possible u could but if u take other tablets they might have mixed in those 3 days. So this could make u feel different. Keith

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.